Customer Service Representative
Storage Express is an owner/operator of self-storage facilities. Our 60-person company works together to develop and manage properties in communities across the Midwest. Today, we have over 100 locations in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio. Our Bloomington office serves as the hub for our property management, leasing, collections, accounting and construction activities. Storage Express relies on innovative technology to enable the profitable remote operation of our properties.
- Renting (selling) storage spaces to the public Customer problem resolution.
- Documentation of processes to support sales inquiry & customer problem resolution.
- Interact effectively with AR, Maintenance, and Administrative departments.
- Communicate to management regarding areas of concern for customers as well as potential opportunities for growth and process improvement.
- 1 or more yrs of sales experience in an inbound customer service/call center environment.
- Experience with a Windows-based PC with MS Word. A little Excel know-how is helpful.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving and follow-up skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Additional compensation available for bilingual employees.
We offer a competitive starting hourly rate with scheduled reviews and opportunities for pay increases. Storage Express offers paid holidays and vacation days. Our full-time employees are eligible to join our group health insurance plan (including health, dental vision, and life) and 401(k) retirement plan with generous employer match. If questions or problems, please call Jennifer at 812-332-3161.