We’re on a mission to help people and organizations within our communities 24/7 — in good times and in bad, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health. We take a whole lot of pride in being able to help people during some of the most transitional, stressful &/or exciting moments of their lives. Each reason for needing storage is as unique as the individual/organization that’s storing with us.
Every month we receive numerous charitable-donation and sponsorship requests to support many worthwhile causes. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, but due to the volume of requests, please understand we’re unable to fulfill them all. Please review our donation & sponsorship request guidelines for your request to be considered:
- Request must be submitted online via our donation request form
- Requests must be from non-profit organizations and charities
- Fundraisers to benefit an individual or families are not generally honored
- Please submit all requests at least three (3) months prior to the event date
- We review submissions on a quarterly basis. Please be patient. If we can help, we certainly will… and we’ll reach out to you. Thanks for reaching out to us!